Worship Care takes place during our 10:30 Worship Service and is for ages Birth - Preschool. Children are cared for by volunteers that have been screen and trained.
Limited space is available and reservations are required. See below to make your reservation.
We also have a Family Room available for families that want to take young ones with them to worship, but may need to step out. It is furnished with rockers, toddler toys, swing, baby bed, and a TV streaming the service so you don't miss what is happening in the worship service.
Worship Care Reservations
- A reservation is required by Friday to reserve a place for your child/children. We are limited each week to how many we can care for based on space and volunteers available.
- Check-in will be in the lobby area between the worship center and the Children’s building.
- Only one parent in the check in area.
- Temperature will be taken.
- You will be asked to acknowledge that you can answer no to posted questions regarding health and COVID-19. If you can not answer "No" to the following for both you and your child, we ask that you not check-in today.
- Have fever of 100.4 or greater?
- Have taken fever reducing medicine?
- Experiencing shortness of breath, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms?
- Recently had pneumonia?
- Returned from or been in close contact with someone who has traveled overseas or to a state/metropolitan area that is considered to be a hot spot for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Only personal items permitted will be diapering essentials and a labeled bottle or sippy cup.
- Children will be escorted to their room from the check-in area by a volunteer. Parents will not be permitted in children’s building.
- Volunteers will be wearing masks and will be temperature checked before entering children’s building.
- Rooms will be sanitized before Sunday morning.
If we are full and you would like to be on a waiting list for this week, email Ms. Stephanie at email@example.com