As PPBC gets larger, we must also get smaller! What? Well, what we're saying is that there has to be a place to get to know others, to develop closer relationships, and as we say, "do life together". Those things generally won't happen during one hour of corporate worship on a Sunday morning. But our small groups create a more personal community within the larger one. These groups live out the 5 purposes - connect, grow, reach, serve, and worship -together. Here's some options:
Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups
Our Sunday morning Bible study groups meet at 9:15 - 10:15 am. We think it's the first best place to make friends and hear biblical truth for positive life change. Our groups are loosely based on age and/or season of life, but you are free to choose. And you're welcome to take a few "test drives" before landing on your favorite.
If it's your first time, a greeter will be glad to take you to your classroom.
- Refocus - Young married; young family
- Women of the Word - Ladies 30-40s, single or married
- Connections - 40s, single or married
- Encouragers - 50s, single or married
- Insight for Life - Ladies, 50s+, single or married
- Women Seeking Wisdom - ladies, 50s+ single or married
- Word Builders - 60s, single or married
- Man Group - Guys, any age
- Victory/Fellowship - 55+ single or married
- Connect Line - Tele-Bible study for homebound (short or long-term)
- Monday and Wednesday Men's Discipleship Groups, 6 pm.
- GOBs Men's Group, 3rd Thursday each month, 10:00 am. This group enjoys fellowship over breakfast and has a heart for helping teachers and at-risk school children.
Bible Study Groups for Ladies
- Wednesday nights, 6 pm
- Thursday morning, 10 am (Come at 9:30 for fellowship.)
These groups share a common interest and typically serve together toward a common goal. Some examples are: Special Needs, Adoption/Foster Care, Sports, Knitting, etc.
These groups meet weekly/bi-weekly; some meet on campus, others in homes; most meet on Sunday evening, others during the week.
Want to be part of a group that is made up of parents of teenagers and meets close to you? Maybe singles are more your thing? Need help figuring it out? Give us some information and we'll find some options for you: