Learn to read the Bible with purpose
The disciples asked Jesus how to pray. He gave this example in Matt 6:9-13
God will use scripture memorization to bring about change and transformation in your life. Here's how...
Growing Up by Robby Gallaty
Meet regularly with a friend or mentor to help keep you on the narrow way with these questions:
- Have you spent time in the Word and in prayer this week?
- Have you shared the gospel or your testimony with an unbeliever this week?
- Have you spent quality time with your family this week?
- Have you viewed anything immoral this week?
- Have you had any lustful thoughts or tempting attitudes this week?
- Have you told any lies or half-truths to put yourself in a positive light before others?
- Have you participated in anything unethical this week?
- Have you lied about any of your answers today?