- A Party Host will be present to assist you so you can enjoy the party as much as your child.
- There is no charge to use the Birthday Party Playscape or Celebration room.
- Booking a party entitles you the use of the Playscape and Celebration room for 1 1/2 hours. The Celebration room is located on the first floor and child-size tables and chairs are set-up. A larger table for the cake and refreshments is also available. The Playscape is connected to the Celebration room and can be entered from there or from the entrance on the lower level.
- Please have at least one adult present in the Playscape room while children are playing.
- We allow a maximum of 15 children. Infants under 1 do not count. For younger children we recommend a smaller number of children.
- The host family may access the birthday party area up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the party. We ask that you keep any decorating to tabletop decorations. You may not hang anything on the walls or from the ceiling. Parkway Place will provide you with 12 helium balloons to use in decorating the Celebration room.
- There will be a sign placed on the sidewalk near the entrance to the party. It will have balloons and your child's name on it. You can tell you guests to look for that sign to know where to enter.
- After you submit your Party Reservation form, we will respond.
- We kindly ask that you and your guests be ready to leave on time. Once your party is over we need proper time for clean-up for the next party.
- Please, no food or drink on the carpet area. And please keep all refreshments in the Celebration room (including adults).
- Any gifts that have wheels will be not be ridden inside the building.
- No shoes or bare feet in the Playscape. Children and adults must adhere to this policy. We have socks on hand for anyone who may need them. If you do use the Park socks, please put them in the dirty sock container after.
- Smoking or alcohol are not allowed on the premises.
- Relax and enjoy this special time with your child.
If you have read and understand the above guidelines and are interested in reserving a time for a party, please fill out the form below and our birthday party coordinator will contact you. Party dates are on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month at 10:00 a.m., 12:00p.m., and 2:00 p.m.