And we — who are redeemed and made new in Christ — are compelled to proclaim the gospel, the only hope for the billions who have never heard of Jesus.
Simply put, your giving enables missionaries to be sent to multiply churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God.
100 percent of the offering supports missionaries:
- 1.75 million people heard a gospel witness
- 275,000 became new believers
- 14,000 new churches and 4,000 new groups were formed
- 21,000 leaders were trained to start new churches
- 444,263 nationals met in on-going Bible studies
Gifts to the Lottie Moon offering provide 58 percent of IMB’s total budget, while the Cooperative Program provides 31 percent.
Week of Prayer Guide
December 4 - December 11
Day One - Harrell Family
Day Two - Copland Family
Day Three - David and Hanna Harris
Day Four - Haun Family
Day Five - Dove Family
Day Six - Cregg Family
Day Seven - Bethany Amber
Day Eight - Layla Murphy