One of the best ways to get plugged in at Parkway Place is by joining a Life Group!
The purpose of a Life Group is to help people become Fully Devoted Followers of Christ who love God and people in practical and tangible ways, put the Bible into action, and replicate. Life Groups have an outward-inward focus where we care for one another, grow in Christ, and reach out to others. You will be comforted, encouraged, and challenged to grow in your faith alongside other Christ followers of various ages and experiences.
PRIME TIME GROUPS
The best place to begin making friends and discovering biblical truth.
• Groups range from men, women, couples, students, and children classes.
• Groups meet year around on campus on Sunday mornings from 9:15-10:15am.
• Take a look and see our list of classes
Small groups for connecting, growing and serving.
The best way to get connected to PPBC’s Small Group Ministry called LIFE GROUPS is to come to our biannual Life Group Launch in August and January. This simple event that will help provide you with the opportunity to learn more about Life Groups so you can discover and connect to the group that is your best fit!
Each Life Group consists of around 3 to 6 families or 6 to 24 people who are either actively part of PPBC or who are not yet part of a local church. Life Groups are semester based and gather together in the spring and the fall. Each group meets 2-4 times per month for about 90-120 minutes. A typical gathering consists of the following four elements: 1. Fellowship 2. Bible Study/Discussion 3. Prayer and 4. Action. Each group should also prayerfully reach out to others through at least one targeted SERVE project and one CONNECT social event each semester.
REVIVAL PRAYER GROUPS
Lord, send revival and let it begin with me!
Groups meet throughout the week to seek the Lord and boldy pray for an awakening among followers of Christ, beginning at PPBC and across the world in His global Church.
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm
- Sundays @ 7:45 am
- Sundays @ 10:30 am (Pastor Prayer Partners)
Made of people with common interests.
They meet according to their schedule. Some of these current groups are…
• Prayer Groups
• Art of Marriage
• Central Arkansas Coin Club. (3rd Thursday of each month on campus at 6pm)
• Knit Chicks knitting ministry. (Wednesdays on campus 1-3pm)
• Painting for Fun. (Thursdays on campus at 5:30pm)
• Men’s Softball (seasonal)
• Men’s Basketball (seasonal)
Designed for spiritual growth.
These groups meet during the Fall and Spring Semesters, usually taking the Summer Semester off. Some of these current groups are…
• The Journey Men’s Groups.
• 33 Series Authentic Manhood 6 Week Series
• Raising a Modern Day Knight 6 Week Series (for Dad’s with sons age 8-14)
• Wednesday Night Ladies Group. Meets on campus at 6pm.
• Thursday Morning Ladies Group. Meets on campus at 9am.
Designed for spiritual growth.
These groups meet during the Fall and Spring Semesters ONLY.
• 5th& 6th Grade Boys and Girls Groups. Meets Wednesdays on campus at 6pm.
• 7th & 8th Grade Boys and Girls Groups. Meets once weekly on/off campus.
• 9th & 10th Grade Boys and Girls Groups. Meets once weekly on/off campus.
• 11th & 12th Grade Boys and Girls Groups. Meets once weekly on/off campus.
Are you interested in leading a Life Group? At PPBC, we off the Real Life Discipleship training course each semester. If the purpose of every Christ Follower’s life is to glorify God, we need to know how to do that. The mission Christ gave all Christ Followers is to make disciples aka Fully Devoted Followers of Christ. Living a life as an FDF of Christ is a PROCESS. The intent of this interactive training session series and its material is to help you understand the PROCESS that Jesus taught, modeled, and called those who follow Him into.
Mathew 4:19 “Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”