One of the best ways to get plugged in at Parkway Place is through our Small Group Ministry!
The purpose of a Small Group is to help people become Fully Devoted Followers of Christ who love God and people in practical and tangible ways, put the Bible into action, and replicate. Life Groups have an outward-inward focus where we care for one another, grow in Christ, and reach out to others. You will be comforted, encouraged, and challenged to grow in your faith alongside other Christ followers of various ages and experiences.
PRIME TIME GROUPS
The best place to begin making friends and discovering biblical truth.
• Groups range from men, women, couples, students, and children classes.
• Groups meet year around on campus on Sunday mornings from 9:15-10:15am.
• Take a look and see our list of classes
Small groups for connecting, growing, and serving.
The best way to get connected to PPBC’s Small Group Ministry is to come to our annual Community Group Launch in August. This simple event that will help provide you with the opportunity to learn more about Community Groups so you can discover and connect to the group that is your best fit!
Each Community Group consists of around 3 to 6 families or 6 to 24 people who are either actively part of PPBC or who are not yet part of a local church. Community Groups are semester based and gather together in the spring and the fall. Each group meets 2-4 times per month for about 90-120 minutes. A typical gathering consists of the following four elements: 1. Fellowship 2. Bible Study/Discussion 3. Prayer and 4. Action. Each group should also prayerfully reach out to others through at least one targeted SERVE project and one CONNECT social event each semester.
Made of people with common interests.
They meet according to their schedule. Some of these current groups are…
• Central Arkansas Coin Club. (3rd Thursday of each month on campus at 6pm)
• Knit Chicks knitting ministry. (Wednesdays on campus 1-3pm)
• Painting for Fun. (Thursdays on campus at 5:30pm)
• Men’s Softball (seasonal)
• Men’s Basketball (seasonal)
Designed for spiritual growth.
These groups meet by semesters. Some of these current groups are…
• The Journey Men’s Groups.
• 33 Series Authentic Manhood 6 Week Series
• Wednesday Night Ladies Group. Meets on campus at 6pm.
• Thursday Morning Ladies Group. Meets on campus at 9am.
Are you interested in leading a Life Group? At PPBC, we off the Real Life Discipleship training course each semester. If the purpose of every Christ Follower’s life is to glorify God, we need to know how to do that. The mission Christ gave all Christ Followers is to make disciples aka Fully Devoted Followers of Christ. Living a life as an FDF of Christ is a PROCESS. The intent of this interactive training session series and its material is to help you understand the PROCESS that Jesus taught, modeled, and called those who follow Him into.
Mathew 4:19 “Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”